Terms & Conditions
Effective Date: Jan 20, 2015 | Last updated: October 23, 2023CLiQQ members are subject to these guidelines and are deemed to have accepted and agreed to any and all of the terms, conditions, guidelines and rules thereof upon registration or usage of the CLiQQ card and/or mobile application.
I. APPLICABILITY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:These CLiQQ Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) provide for the rights and obligations of members of Philippine Seven Corporation’s (“PSC”) CLiQQ program (formerly known as EVERY DAY! REWARDS), including the collection and processing of personal information, including sensitive personal information, privileged information (collectively referred as “Personal Data”) by PSC and other third parties, such as, but not limited to PSC’s parent company, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, financial advisors, affiliated third parties or independent/non-affiliated third parties, and services providers, whether local or foreign (collectively referred to as “Representatives”).
II. WHO CAN USE THE CLIQQ PROGRAM?Any natural person may use the CLiQQ Program, provided:
- Customers must at least be thirteen years of age (13 y/o).
- The customer must have a valid mobile number registered under his/her name under the Sim Registration Act or R.A. 11934.
III. UNDERTAKING OF THE CLiQQ MEMBERS:
- The mobile number to be used by the CLiQQ members shall be registered under his/her name under the Sim card registration law or R.A. 11934.
- Members shall be bound by these Terms and Conditions, those under the CLiQQ mobile application and the CLiQQ website.
- Members undertake to use the CLiQQ Account only in a lawful manner.
- Members undertake that the information it provides is true, accurate, and complete.
- Members agree not to use CLiQQ for unlawful or prohibited activities under these Terms and Conditions, or perform or solicit any activity which infringes on the rights of PSC or others.
- Members agree not to conceal his/her true name or use fictitious names.
IV. LIMITATION ON THE USE OF CLIQQ ACCOUNT:By creating a CLiQQ Account, a member understands that:
- A member can only have two (2) accounts registered under CLiQQ loyalty program and he/she can only have a maximum of five (5) cards associated with one account;
- CLiQQ accounts can only be used in the Philippines.
- Each CLiQQ account is identified by the CLiQQ system based on the member’s registered mobile number.
- Members are responsible for transactions concerning CLiQQ points, CLiQQ wallet credits and related redemption of rewards from their account.
- Members shall be responsible to monitor their accounts to ensure that their rewards are redeemed within the redemption period.
- Activities with the owners’ consent and completed using the CLiQQ app are considered successful.
- PSC reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without prior notice to the member, to suspend, refuse or close accounts, for any reason at any time. This includes all awards and privileges that go with said membership.
- CLiQQ accounts, cards, rewards, and points, in whatever form, are issued by and remain the property of PSC which may alter, amend, or terminate the program or any of its conditions.
- Business or Company names are also not allowed especially if the account owner’s identity can’t be verified.
- Members are not allowed from buying or selling their points, wallet credits, gift card and/or rewards reference numbers. PSC shall not be responsible or liable for any transaction related to such activities.
V. WAYS TO CREATE A CLIQQ ACCOUNT:
- By purchasing a CLiQQ card.
- By downloading the CLiQQ mobile application.
VI. CLIQQ POINTS:
- CLiQQ points are earned upon purchase of physical goods at any 7-Eleven store in the Philippines, and at CLiQQgrocery.com
- Points earning is not applicable to payments for services such as, but not limited to “Bills Payments”, “Load Top Ups/Card”, and “e-Money”.
- All unused points will expire from the 15th until the 31st of December each year. You can use your points to redeem exciting items from CLiQQ App’s Rewards Catalog and CLiQQ Grocery to prevent expiration.
- CLiQQ points cannot be converted into cash. It can only be used to redeem products from the CLiQQ App’s rewards catalogue, CLiQQ Grocery, send points, collect eStamps and to send raffle entries.
- It may also be converted into CLiQQ wallet credits.
VII. PERSONAL DATA OF THE HOLDERS OF CLIQQ ACCOUNT:
- PSC may require members to provide and/or update their Personal Data.
- PSC may use the Personal Data of members for marketing, customer profiling activities, data analytics, in connection with PSC’s services and related products and other legitimate business purposes.
- Each member is required to keep his/her Personal Data file up-to-date and correct by reporting any change or correction in name, mobile number, and other information.
- Members who wish to update their information may e-mail email@example.com.
- PSC shall not be liable for any loss, damage, injury or claim arising from his/her failure to update his/her Personal Data with PSC.
VIII. DEACTIVATION, SUSPENSION, AND CANCELLATION OF CLIQQ ACCOUNT BY PSC:PSC, at its sole discretion, may deactivate, suspend, withdraw, cancel CLiQQ accounts, decline to issue cards, rewards and points, in whatever form, terminate the account(s) of the member from the program, forfeit the remaining CLiQQ points and/or wallet credits at any time, and/or block a person from registering a new CLiQQ account due to the following reasons:
- Any abuse of the CLiQQ program;
- Any breach of the CLiQQ terms and conditions set forth in this Terms and Conditions, in the mobile application and the CLiQQ website;
- Any behavior or action related to CLiQQ that involves theft or misconduct;
- Supplying false and misleading information;
- Any suspicious usage of CLiQQ account;
- Any fraudulent activities that are injurious to PSC, its partners, service providers and merchants;
- Abuse of Loyalty program;
- Non-usage of CLiQQ account for six months (6 months);
- A CLiQQ account has been linked to a suspicious transaction;
- A member was engaged in either buying or selling of CLiQQ points, wallet credits, rewards and CLiQQ gift cards;
- The sources of CLiQQ points, wallet credits, rewards and CLiQQ gift cards are involved in any “fraud”, “misuse” or “misconduct” in using CLiQQ.
- Analogous cases or instances as those above-mentioned.
Accounts that are reviewed and proven to have misused and abused the CLiQQ program or failed to comply with our KYC process will be blocked and may no longer be reactivated.
IX. CLOSURE OF ACCOUNT BY THE MEMBERSMembers can opt to leave the CLiQQ program for any reason at any time. By leaving the program, PSC reserves the right to cancel their accounts. Consequently, any points or rewards, rewards or wallet credits that were accrued or issued shall be forfeited.
X. NOTIFICATIONBy joining the CLiQQ program, members agree to receive communications from PSC and its Representatives for promotions and tie-up offers.
XI. AVAILABILITYUnless otherwise stated, the services featured on CLiQQ are only available within the Philippines. All content is intended solely for the Philippine market. Redistribution or republication of any part of this site or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means, without the express written consent of PSC. PSC does not warrant that the CLiQQ system will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best of its ability.
XII. PRIVACY STATEMENTPSC is committed to protecting the privacy of its members’ Personal Data. PSC’s employees, agents, and Representatives shall operate and hold Personal Data under strict confidentiality, and ensure that such data shall only be processed, used and disclosed to such employees, agents and Representatives on a “need-to-know” basis. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to CLiQQ members. We will investigate any unauthorized actions against the CLiQQ system with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.
To optimize the mobile application and our services, PSC may gather data regarding the use of the application. In this regard, we may collect mobile app usage data (e.g., traffic volume, mobile app usage), mobile device data, and location data (e.g., mobile device location, time zone setting).
To process requests related to Send and Request money, the information that you entered may be extended to the intended recipient of the transaction. This may include contact information like name and mobile number.
If CLiQQ members are doing Bills Payment, Buy Load, Buy Pins, Add e-Money and other transactions related to goods and services, the contact information that you entered like Name, Account Number, Reference Number and Mobile Number, among others, may also be extended to our partner merchants, to accept or facilitate payments from you.
We may also require customers to submit customer identification requirements in compliance to our KYC process (Know your Customer). We may collect additional information such as the nature of work, date and place of birth, nationality, and source of income. We may also ask you to provide proof of card purchase or images of the physical cards to ensure ownership.
The information entered may be extended to our partner companies, organizations, or agencies including their sub-contractors or prospective business partners that act as our service providers, contractors, professional advisers who help us enhance our products and services. An example would be our couriers for bill delivery and our customer contact centers for our hotline operations.
We also work with third parties, partner merchants and companies (e.g. Trusting Social, Plentina) organizations, or agencies and their subcontractors,service providers, contractors, professional advisers, utility and telecommunication companies (e.g. Globe Telecom, Inc.) and government agencies. In this case, third parties may share information about you with us. We use this information to confirm that you are a PSC customer to accept payments or facilitate transactions with such third parties. Please note that merchants you pay will have their own privacy policies, and PSC cannot be held responsible for their operations, including, but not limited to, their information practices.
We may also share your contact information to PSC service providers who help with our daily operations including Customer Care-related operations that involve account management, change of mobile number, change of passcode, among others. Our service providers will only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us.
Kindly visit https://www.cliqq.net/privacy/ for more information.
XIII. CLiQQ WALLETCLiQQ Wallet is a loyalty mobile app for cashless transactions that you may use at any 7-Eleven store in the Philippines. Payment is now easier and faster, and earns you more points compared to cash transactions. This is a limited time offer so the extra points can go back to regular points earned without prior notice.
This wallet comes with an E-Payment barcode (via Buy at 7-Eleven button) that will be scanned by the cashier from your mobile phone.
Prior to the CLiQQ Pay Wallet, customers would have their rewards card scanned, pay through cash and wait for change. These three steps are now replaced with just one quick scan, and with more points.
Wallet cash-in limits may be assigned or changed by PSC, at its option in accordance with law. Limits shall be applied on a per member basis. For members with multiple cards under their name, limits shall be shared across all the wallets linked to the member’s profile.
CLiQQ wallet credits cannot be converted into cash and may only be used to purchase goods and merchandise at any 7-eleven store in the Philippines and at CLiQQ grocery.
XIV. CLiQQ APP SECURITY LIMITPSC will have the exclusive right to set appropriate limits on the CLiQQ app usage and at its sole discretion, change the limits to protect both PSC and the users.
XV. LOSS OF MOBILE/MOBILE NUMBERIt is the user’s sole responsibility to properly secure the phone SIM Card as well as the privacy of the PASSCODE that will be used for access to CLiQQ. In case of loss of the phone or SIM Card or a change of mobile number, members should immediately notify PSC Customer Care through firstname.lastname@example.org. All transactions made prior to the change of the mobile number will be recorded in the account of the user.
XVI. AUTHORIZED TRANSACTIONSAll wallet payment transactions are considered authorized and final when the User has successfully put in the Passcode to generate the E-Payment barcode. It is the User’s sole responsibility to ensure that the phone is secure. It is also the user’s responsibility to keep the Passcode of the CLiQQ Wallet secure.
XVII. LIMITATION OF LIABILITYIn the event that a case is filed by a user against the PSC for any reason at all, the user agrees that PSC’s liability shall not exceed TWO THOUSAND PESOS (PHP 2,000.00), or the amount of the actual damages incurred by the user, whichever is lower.
XVIII. CONFIDENTIALITYMembers’ records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than CLiQQ partners and, if legally required to do so, to the appropriate authorities. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party, or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by CLiQQ will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
XIX. CONSENTCLiQQ members understand and agree that by registering their information and/or downloading the CLiQQ application, they confirm that:
- They agree and understand that in the course of their membership in PSC’s CLiQQ program, PSC shall engage the services of, and/or interact with, other third parties, such as, but not limited to its parent company, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, financial advisors, affiliated third parties or independent/non-affiliated third parties such as partner merchant and companies (e.g. Trusting Social), organizations, or agencies and their subcontractors, service providers, contractors, professional advisers, utility and telecommunication companies (e.g. Globe Telecom, Inc.), and government agencies, whether local or foreign (collectively referred to as “Representatives”);
- They have freely, knowingly and voluntarily given their consent for PSC and its Representatives to:
- Process their Personal Data provided in the Privacy Statement portion of this Terms & Conditions or any other information as may be deemed necessary and relative to their membership in CLiQQ, which shall include, among others, the management of their CLiQQ account, analytics, direct marketing, services, business development, fraud detection, investigation, complying with KYC (Know Your Customer) requirements, credit scoring and announcements (“Purpose”). Except as otherwise stated hereon, any information obtained relative to the authority herein given shall be strictly confidential. The extent of the collection and processing shall be necessary and incidental to the performance of the Purpose;
- Disclose such Personal Data to PSC, its Representatives, agents, and brokers, including merchants and service providers for any legitimate purpose as PSC may deem appropriate, including but not limited to outsourced processing of PSC transactions, profiling or historical analytics, other data analysis, providing advice, fraud detection and investigation, credit scoring, or information which PSC and its Representatives believe may be of interest to you or PSC. “Process” or “Processing” is hereby understood to include any operation or any set of operations performed upon Personal Data including, but not limited to, the collection, recording, organization, storage, updating, modification, verification, retrieval, consultation, use, consolidation, blocking, erasure, or destruction of data. Processing includes both manual and automated handling of Personal Data, storage, and data transfers using various means.
- They hereby warrant that they understand their rights and obligations pursuant to the Data Privacy Act of 2012 and its implementing rules and regulations. They further understand that they are entitled to the following rights within the corresponding limitations as set forth in pertinent laws and regulations:
- Right to be informed;
- Right to object;
- Right to access;
- Right to correct
- Right to rectification, erasure and blocking;
- Right to data portability;
- Right to file a complaint; and
- Right to damages.
- They hereby represent and warrant that the authorities herein provided shall be valid and existing during the term of their membership in the CLiQQ program;
- They hereby agree to indemnify and hold PSC and its Representatives free and harmless from and against any and all suits or claims, actions, or proceedings, damages, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, which may be filed, charged or adjudged against PSC or any of its directors, stockholders, officers, employees, agents or Representatives in connection with or arising from the use, processing and disclosure by PSC or its Representatives of the aforementioned information pursuant to PSC’s reliance on your representation and warranty that PSC and its Representatives have authority to examine, use, process, store, share, or disclose, as the case may be, said information for the above-mentioned purposes.
XX. OPT OUTCLiQQ members may opt-out of having the personal data they share used for the purposes provided in these Terms and Conditions by emailing a clear notice to email@example.com.
XXI. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT NOTICECopyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all text relating to CLiQQ services and the full content of this website.
Members acknowledge that any and all copyright, industrial rights and intellectual property rights over CLiQQ belong to and are owned exclusively by PSC and/or its licensors.
XXII. REVISIONS TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONSPSC reserves the right, at all times, without notice, and its sole discretion to make any changes whatsoever to these Terms and Conditions. It may withdraw, cancel, withhold, substitute, deny access to or use of, or in any way change any of the awards or privileges previously advertised or offered. It may also terminate or materially alter the CLiQQ program which may result in the revocation of the membership of a member and/or the right of a member to use any privileges.
We will notify members of material changes to this policy by updating the ‘Last Updated’ date at the top of this page. It is recommended that members visit this page frequently to check for changes.